PRE-Rally Party in PG

The Captain 90 Runs, Memories, Any Pics or Comments Feel Free to Add

Moderators: RoadWarrior, joeracket, Bam

Gaolbird

PRE-Rally Party in PG

Post by Gaolbird »

As you guys and gals are aware, I put a post up a number of months ago stating Vic and I were going to host a pre-rally party prior to the Victoria National meet in Aug.

Well here are some dates you can use to plan with

The pre-rally party will offically start as soon as the first X-Rider shows up which by my calander can be anytime after Aug 3rd. We can put you up at our place if you want(just remember i only have so many places to sleep then it's the floor).

As for the ride down I would like to leave on the 9th and take 1 1/2 days to get to Victoria with a stop overnight somewhere on the sea to sky hyw, then get on the noon Horseshoe Bay ferry crossing. I would like to try and get to Victoria by 4:30-5:30 on the 10th. I know there will be lots to see and people who have not travelled that route will want to look around ( myself included) to I do not want to make any timelines set in stone.

I will have all the info we will need for the ride down avail. for last min planning and discussion as a group prior to leaving.

If you are planning on coming send me a PM and I will send you my contact info, directions, etc....

FYI...I do have all tools required for transport, repairs, wiring, whatever needs fixed within reason.

Croman
Iron Butt

Post by Croman »

unless things change should see you on the 7th :pray: :pray:
May you always have the shiny side up and the black on the pavement

You will never get any older if you just keep practicing your last birthday every year till you get it perfect and since that will never happen guess what!!

Gaolbird

head count

Post by Gaolbird »

Anybody planning on coming to Prince George for the pre-rally party please pm scott so he can give you directions and his phone number. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Victoria

hammerman
Hard Core

Post by hammerman »

Sorry won`t be making the Pre-party, as DD will be in Victoria on the 6th.
Under orders to be there ASAP :anxious:

Hammer

Gaolbird

Post by Gaolbird »

Due to knowone responding we will foregoing the party in PG and we will be leaving for the island on Wednesday....so if you are coming to PG and did not let me know by now ( and I'm not talking about 6months ago ) too bad.. The Sandman on Hwy 16 West ( just past the intersection Hwy 97 & Hwy 16 ) is nice and on the south end of town. See you guys in Victoria and have a safe ride....