The Waubaushene Wauble Aug 9,10,11, 2013

The Captain 90 Runs, Memories, Any Pics or Comments Feel Free to Add

Moderators: RoadWarrior, joeracket, Bam

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

:( :( :( ..................due to circumstances beyond our control carole and I will not be attending the wauble ............we were really looking forward to this one ............. hopefully things are better by next year for the Lloydminster run ............you all have a good time at the wauble :( :( :(
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

Sandy Mike
Iron Butt

Post by Sandy Mike »

Sandy Mike wrote:Hmmm, tail end of Sturgis week I think. Looking forward to it, will have to boogie back though.
:cry: Well, with work changes and all I am not going to be able to make this one now. We will try to get there for a day trip but had to cancel the reservation (there is now a vacancy if somebody needs one!)
2016 Harley Ultra Ltd
2004 Springer Softail

Clyde
Iron Butt

Post by Clyde »

Mr & Ms Clyde booked 9-11
Honda yellow 2008 VTX 1300
Candy red '04 1300C w/ MS 19" shield & lowers, Kury grips, RH slip on's, Wishmasterg riser, Ultimate Midrider, retro forward controls.

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks." - Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Boone
Iron Butt

Post by Boone »

Just wondering about ride timing.I have a few people that may come out Saturday for a ride.Is there a timetable?My wife is only arriving Saturday also and if she gets there and I'm gone.......................well you know. :anxious: :anxious: :anxious:
Aways put your brain in gear before you let the clutch out on your mouth.

Cat
Hard Core

Post by Cat »

Boone wrote:My wife is only arriving Saturday also and if she gets there and I'm gone.......................well you know. :anxious: :anxious: :anxious:
:think: :think: No? Tell us about it :evil: Mine will be there too (Maybe) and she can't ride with me anymore (waiting on a new hip). then again some times, some choose t' booze instead of run crazy through the country side.
:think: :think: Hey Dave!! how 'bout posting up a map of proposed route so we can estimate how much beverage t' bring, just in case it's a been there done that route. :wink: :lol: :lol:
It's NOT about the destination........ The Journey is what counts. :cool:
and,
If the Sun is at your back, and the wind is your creation... It's a good day. :)
Image Image
Need Amsoil for yer ride? Contact me.
:dance: :cheers::think:
Bauline East, Newfoundland!!!!!! DONE like a bottle of Schreech at a newfie campfire
MISSED VICTORIA :cry:
Clic here for map of ....
:think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think::think:
Hmmm, over 103,000 km on my '04 1300C :think:
Left on a journey with my girlfriend, came home with my wife :think: :lol:
Hint: clic on the blue text :wink:

Weather forecasts

Cat's Journey
- Visit my blog page - Cat's Lair
clic on the WWW button below

VTX-Al
Iron Butt

Post by VTX-Al »

Boone wrote:Just wondering about ride timing.I have a few people that may come out Saturday for a ride.Is there a timetable?My wife is only arriving Saturday also and if she gets there and I'm gone.......................well you know. :anxious: :anxious: :anxious:
Hmmmmm...... looks like yer gonna miss out on the best part of these get togethers ... the evening tire-kickin', lie-tellin' and beverage-testing !!

...VTX-Al
When you come to a fork in the road - take it !!!

VTX_XTC
Iron Butt

Post by VTX_XTC »

Boone .... you have to remember ..... there are no rules .....and never a set time .....most of the time . except if it interferes with sasperalla time ....... then it could get ugly :wink: :nono:
on a side note , wife says she is not coming to the event :shock: :)
still have an ear to ear grin on my 03 1800 C ,......... air tools , hummmmmm grinder with a cut wheel....no more tank seam

Boone
Iron Butt

Post by Boone »

VTX-Al wrote:
Boone wrote:Just wondering about ride timing.I have a few people that may come out Saturday for a ride.Is there a timetable?My wife is only arriving Saturday also and if she gets there and I'm gone.......................well you know. :anxious: :anxious: :anxious:
Hmmmmm...... looks like yer gonna miss out on the best part of these get togethers ... the evening tire-kickin', lie-tellin' and beverage-testing !!

...VTX-Al
I'll be there Friday but the wife only Saturday and she didn't want to miss out on a scheduled ride.Having never been to one of these I didn't realize there was no timing. :oops: :oops:
Aways put your brain in gear before you let the clutch out on your mouth.

Cat
Hard Core

Post by Cat »

Nope. The only schedule we have ever had has been "arrive Friday, leave Sunday"......Maybe. :lol: :lol:
and,
If the Sun is at your back, and the wind is your creation... It's a good day. :)
Image Image
Bauline East, Newfoundland!!!!!! DONE like a bottle of Schreech at a newfie campfire

Weather forecasts

Cat's Journey

hammerman
Hard Core

Post by hammerman »

""pick up a bit of the slack""

Pick up a Funnel!!!! :lol:

Big Dave
Iron Butt

Post by Big Dave »

Will post schedual early next week but will be something like this.

Fri night - pore a drink - handing out of t-shirts & pins - pore another drink - listen to some lies - pore another drink - watch Cat fall asleep or fall off the chair - keep poring till the sun comes up

Sat morn - give Hammer @#$% for introducing you to 40 Creek. Eat breakfast - ride goes out at 10:00 am ish - ish = how much you had to drink the night before. Ride in the morning/boat tour in the early aft/snack some more riding - than back to the hotel FOR = you guessed it - DRINKS before dinner.

Sun - For those who have the time & want to - another short ride to various places.

At any time if you have to leave or want someone brought out to the ride to join up we have shuttle cars that can do anything.
It's time to quit when you can't get your leg over the seat. AND ONLY THEN !!

Cat
Hard Core

Post by Cat »

Big Dave wrote: Sat morn - give Hammer @#$% for introducing you to 40 Creek. Eat breakfast - ride goes out at 10:00 am ish - ish = how much you had to drink the night before. Ride in the morning/boat tour in the early aft/snack some more riding - than back to the hotel FOR = you guessed it - DRINKS before dinner.

Hey Hammer!! Do Dave know who started the 40 Creek snowball rolling down the hill? :lol: :evil:
and,
Image Image

Weather forecasts

Cat's Journey

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Rumor?

Post by Wolfpack »

Croman thinking you need to post the rumor!!

Yogster

Post by Yogster »

Im only able to make Saturday was wondering if there's going to be a meeting place. You were talking about having breakfeast any place you have in mind and around what yime is everybody gonna be alive after a night of drinking to have runny eggs and greasy bacon.

Croman
Iron Butt

Post by Croman »

Sorry brothers, but I have to beg off. Just put $3,000.00 in the truck ( shoulda bought a Dodge) and that was the holiday funds. Goin see you in Lloydminister. Tip one for the Croman cause he is really pissed!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:
May you always have the shiny side up and the black on the pavement

You will never get any older if you just keep practicing your last birthday every year till you get it perfect and since that will never happen guess what!!