The Waubaushene Wauble Aug 9,10,11, 2013

The Captain 90 Runs, Memories, Any Pics or Comments Feel Free to Add

Moderators: RoadWarrior, joeracket, Bam

Cat
Hard Core

Post by Cat »

Geeez, west coasters are dropping like a swarm of deer flies in a cloud of raid. :doh: :doh: :doh:
It's NOT about the destination........ The Journey is what counts. :cool:
and,
If the Sun is at your back, and the wind is your creation... It's a good day. :)
Image Image
Need Amsoil for yer ride? Contact me.
:dance: :cheers::think:
Bauline East, Newfoundland!!!!!! DONE like a bottle of Schreech at a newfie campfire
MISSED VICTORIA :cry:
Clic here for map of ....
:think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think::think:
Hmmm, over 103,000 km on my '04 1300C :think:
Left on a journey with my girlfriend, came home with my wife :think: :lol:
Hint: clic on the blue text :wink:

Weather forecasts

Cat's Journey
- Visit my blog page - Cat's Lair
clic on the WWW button below

VTX-Al
Iron Butt

Post by VTX-Al »

Cat wrote:Geeez, west coasters are dropping like a swarm of deer flies in a cloud of raid. :doh: :doh: :doh:

....Yup, seems that way - sad, sad, sad :cry:

...VTX-Al
When you come to a fork in the road - take it !!!

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Meds

Post by Wolfpack »

Just got Cortisone shots in the left shoulder so can once again lift my left arm. Picked up Tylenol 3 prescription for when the injection wears off, last one lasted 10 whole days. Lastly grandson is picking up some B.C. medication (so have to stay on the Canadian route) so the plan is to make it to the Meet and then south afterwards to visit my dad in Jarvis.

Boone
Iron Butt

Post by Boone »

VTX-Al wrote:
Cat wrote:Geeez, west coasters are dropping like a swarm of deer flies in a cloud of raid. :doh: :doh: :doh:

....Yup, seems that way - sad, sad, sad :cry:

...VTX-Al
Sorry to hear I won't be meeting some of you guys.I'll hoist a couple for you though!! :) :)
Aways put your brain in gear before you let the clutch out on your mouth.

wngd

Post by wngd »

Last minute hoping to get up there for Saturday at least. Some of you guys have met Les from Niagara Falls and 90% chance we're leaving from Burlington around 7:00 and get there about 9:30 to make the 10:00-ish ride and the rest of the day.

I need an address for the breakfast spot and also where the ride is leaving from :razz:

This has been a crazy busy Summer so far....
WNGD
VTX 1800 Custom. HD SG 8 speaker fairing, QQ dragger bags and drop fender, 4 piece Ultimate seats, so much chrome I can't go home.

Big Dave
Iron Butt

Post by Big Dave »

Breakfast spot is the Hotel - page 1 of this thread. # 93 & Hugal, Midland. Come as early as you like & eat at the hotel or fast food places (5) just minutes (walking) away.

Ride leaves at 10:00 am.

Let me know anything else you need to know.

Dave
It's time to quit when you can't get your leg over the seat. AND ONLY THEN !!

wngd

Post by wngd »

Does Penetanguishene Rd (93) exit right off the 400? Oops, blew up mapquest and it looks like it does thx
WNGD
VTX 1800 Custom. HD SG 8 speaker fairing, QQ dragger bags and drop fender, 4 piece Ultimate seats, so much chrome I can't go home.

Clyde
Iron Butt

Post by Clyde »

Oooops.....sorry guys.......will not be able to attend after all either....unforeseen family issue :oops:
Honda yellow 2008 VTX 1300
Candy red '04 1300C w/ MS 19" shield & lowers, Kury grips, RH slip on's, Wishmasterg riser, Ultimate Midrider, retro forward controls.

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks." - Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

wngd

Post by wngd »

We're leaving Burlington at 7:00 am, should be there about 9:30-10:00
Weather looks like it's cooperating
WNGD

Big Dave
Iron Butt

Post by Big Dave »

What day?
It's time to quit when you can't get your leg over the seat. AND ONLY THEN !!

Les

Crap!

Post by Les »

Been so long since I checked this site I had to search to see who I was....my bad. Hey folks! Got the bike repaired from a bit of a mishap in WV, arms fixed up, packed and hoping to join you tomorrow if the rain holds off....

Been awhile and ride safe all!

Oh and added a new VTX to the clan...see below! Loved the color Blurple?
My Sites

The SSD Review - http://thessdreview.com

UltimateLowRider4pc CobraDragsters GoodyearTripleTread AudiovoxCruiseControl PowerCommanderIIIUSB KuryPro-RHypercharger&SilverBulletMiniSigs CeeBaileysDiamonte&ClassicShields DrivingLights 300wattStereoSystem TsukayuStrongHardbags AngledPlateMod Debadged Desmog&SASMods...

wngd

Post by wngd »

Big Dave wrote:What day?
Saturday morning with Les as per below
WNGD

VTX_XTC
Iron Butt

Post by VTX_XTC »

you guys might want to wait till next weekend !!!!
still have an ear to ear grin on my 03 1800 C ,......... air tools , hummmmmm grinder with a cut wheel....no more tank seam

Les

Ok so......

Post by Les »

Pre-event inspection of the hotel and surroundings complete and all is in order for next weekend. Mom's Restaurant is still as good as can be for breakfast.

LMAO but it was a great day to run so I didn't mind the trip a bit. Unfortunately, I catch a flight for San Jose for a tour of the Cali Coast next Friday so next weekend is out but enjoy all! Dang it would have been good to see all....
My Sites

The SSD Review - http://thessdreview.com

UltimateLowRider4pc CobraDragsters GoodyearTripleTread AudiovoxCruiseControl PowerCommanderIIIUSB KuryPro-RHypercharger&SilverBulletMiniSigs CeeBaileysDiamonte&ClassicShields DrivingLights 300wattStereoSystem TsukayuStrongHardbags AngledPlateMod Debadged Desmog&SASMods...

wngd

Post by wngd »

Anyone heading up from West of TO on Saturday morning?
WNGD