Wauble Weekender

The Captain 90 Runs, Memories, Any Pics or Comments Feel Free to Add

Moderators: RoadWarrior, joeracket, Bam

HOOCH

Wauble Weekender

Post by HOOCH »

Big Dave...Joyce, Hammer...DD, you folk are awesome! You put on a great show, you really did. You kept us hydrated, entertained, fed, and laughing Thank you from the bottom of our hearts cuz I know just how much work is put into an event, a weekend event is completely different.

Supporting cast of BC, Alberta, Ontario, Quebec, Newfy Land, Maryland USA....all you folk made it worth while too. It was an honor to meet all you ppl...putting faces to names like its been said all weekend....you are to be applauded for trekking cross country, yes its something you love, but its no small feat to endure any and all elements you may experience on your journey across our beautiful vast country/continent. All of you have left such an impression on Christine and myself we will be laughing for a very long time.

Moe thank you for enlisting Al to ensure safe passage of our patches...he did an outstanding job and we have them safe and sound...too bad you couldn't make the trip too.

All in all I think I can speak for each of us when I say..We had a blast, no regrets, memories to last a lifetime, met a ton of new friends, enjoyed the company of all, Thank you!! Looking forward to the next time. :lol: :cheers: :cheers: :finger: :joker: :booty: :rofl: :dance: :clap: :cool:

VTX_XTC
Iron Butt

Post by VTX_XTC »

a big thank you for all that came here :clap: :clap: good to see old and make new friends , and to our hosts , a huge THANKYOU for all you've done
still have an ear to ear grin on my 03 1800 C ,......... air tools , hummmmmm grinder with a cut wheel....no more tank seam