When are you leaving for Victoria and from where?

The Captain 90 Runs, Memories, Any Pics or Comments Feel Free to Add

Moderators: RoadWarrior, joeracket, Bam

McJeep
Iron Butt

Post by McJeep »

PM'd you bud
Rob
2013 F6B Mediocre mileage Outstanding smileage ;*)
2007 HD Deuce - cool weekend scoot :)
2005 VTX 1300R - da wife's :)

Army Boy

Post by Army Boy »

Hey Rob got it thanks
Hey Bernie got here fine nice ferry ride glade to hear you made good time and connections see you's Thur. Or Fri. :clap: :clap:
Later
Don't be afraid your life will end:
Be afraid it will never start!!

Army Boy

brigand

Post by brigand »

Arrived Sunday aft via Tsawassen/Schwartz Bay boat. Visiting daughter and S.I.L. in Langford till the meet, did the downtown core today, had lunch at Spinnakers, came home washed two (count them, TWO) bikes, maybe ride the Malahat tomorrow, haven't been that way in about twenty years.
Glad Army and Wilma got here O.K, separated about Concrete, they motored on to the Anacortes ferry, as it turns out we got here quicker by coming North and taking the BC Ferry system.

A little cooler today, a welcome change, see you all Thursday on, for those still riding, keep the shiny side up!!!

BCSledhed

Post by BCSledhed »

Glad you made it early Bernie and Val and in one piece. We were out riding today upper Fraser Valley. See you on Friday. BTW - I found an awesome restaurant in Victoria last time I was there (if you like smoked ribs). Smoken Bones in the new/old Hudson Bay building on Douglas. It is a must try.....