Post by stillflyin »

Lookin to be a good little run...bike is packed . Off to Sundre tomorrow
The moose Thursday. Meeting up with Dinox thursday....meet you all there

Darkside member since Sept 07

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Re: ABBC SPRING RIDE - June 2nd, 3rd, 4th 2016

Post by Wolfpack »

Couple more days of penicillin and should have the pneumonia beat so should make it as long as it doesn't RAIN

Tee

Post by Tee »

McJeep was on the 7 AM ferry and on his way!! Taking the Coquihalla

Ride safe friends!! Wishing I was there with you but some of us have to work ;-)

Cheers :cheers:
Tee, wife to McJeep married in '82
2005 VTX 1300R

KT Rider aka Deerslayer

Post by KT Rider aka Deerslayer »

Had a great time Many thanks to Danny and Ben for their great meal
Had a bit of a headache this morning I think someone slipped something into my wine!!!
Hope everyone has a safe ride home :cheers:
Get your motor runnin', Head out on the highway, lookin for adventure....

Brenlee57

Post by Brenlee57 »

Lololol Probably that teenage right hand of yours saying" come on...just one more.!!" LMBO

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Brenlee57

Post by Brenlee57 »

Yes I greatly enjoyed meeting all of you and definitely Dan and Ben for the great meal. Thanks for volunteering to serve us.

Brenlee57

Post by Brenlee57 »

I will be posting some pics and will get Buzzman to post his video.

bbb

Post by bbb »

Just arrived home. Great time. Thanks to all. Thermometer on the Spyder said the outside temp in the canyon on the way home hit a high of 39 degrees. Don't know how right that is, but I do know that it was damned hot. Anyway, thank you to all for a great time. :cheers:
2014 Can Am Spyder RT-S, Cognac with Tri Axis Handlebars, RAM mount for GPS, Sirius sat. radio

"I am Nobody. Nobody is Perfect....Ergo, I am Perfect."

A rainy day Riding is Better than a sunny day at Work!

Chumbly
Hard Core

Post by Chumbly »

We got home safe and sound at 17:15 (although Lucy darn near melted into the seat from the heat) :doh: ...Great seeing the ol' gang once again..... and some o' the newer ones,... even though McJeep was called home earlier than expected... (again condolences Bud, you were in our thoughts.).. First off, Brenda- Lee, 'twas a pleasure to meet you and Buzz, (we're looking foreward already to next year.) It was great to be able to spend some chat time with Dean, and his "way-too-young-looking" lady, :lol: :anxious: and with Ben. And yes, we also thank Danny and Ben for donating their time,and talent, gourmeting the supper for us last night...we went to say "bye" to ya this morning but guess you'd already left (like everybody else). Moe, thanks for hauling our chit home again. :wink: Brucie,- it was awesome to see you "riding in the wind" again and spending time with us...we wish you well. All in all we think it was another superb X Rider get together... and we greatly enjoyed ourselves. :clap: :clap: :clap: Thanks to everyone who took the time to come, and more so for those who took the effort to organize and make sure that this event was the success it was. :clap: :clap:
Still alive and Free....riding on three
'02 1800C "triked"

Dinox

Post by Dinox »

Arrived safe at home 21:00 a bit saddle sore but still grinning. We enjoyed the visiting and supper Sat. nite. Thanks Danny and Ben! Couldn't have asked for better weather and the no tell motel worked out just fine. It's always a pleasure meeting up with this bunch of riders. There is always a good laugh to be had and lots of bikes and ideas to share. My wife thanks you for the compliment Chumbly :) We will post some chit for Joe to help him remember what the hell happened this weekend.
"Everybody is Crazy to some degree, you just have to find someone who is your kind of Crazy and then it's normal.

Brenlee57

Post by Brenlee57 »

Chumbly wrote:We got home safe and sound at 17:15 (although Lucy darn near melted into the seat from the heat) :doh: ...Great seeing the ol' gang once again..... and some o' the newer ones,... even though McJeep was called home earlier than expected... (again condolences Bud, you were in our thoughts.).. First off, Brenda- Lee, 'twas a pleasure to meet you and Buzz, (we're looking foreward already to next year.) It was great to be able to spend some chat time with Dean, and his "way-too-young-looking" lady, Image :anxious: and with Ben. And yes, we also thank Danny and Ben for donating their time,and talent, gourmeting the supper for us last night...we went to say "bye" to ya this morning but guess you'd already left (like everybody else). Moe, thanks for hauling our chit home again. :wink: Brucie,- it was awesome to see you "riding in the wind" again and spending time with us...we wish you well. All in all we think it was another superb X Rider get together... and we greatly enjoyed ourselves. :clap: :clap: :clap: Thanks to everyone who took the time to come, and more so for those who took the effort to organize and make sure that this event was the success it was. :clap: :clap:
Hey Chumbly
It was great to meet you and Lucy too. I sure understand melting. I became a squid the further we went! Lololol. I drove Buzz's bike for a bit as well. But his is hotter with that huge faring on his GW. Glad to hear you both got home safe and sound.

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

:) :) :) ............. back in the wack at 11:30 am ........... what can I say .......... another great x rider meet .......... good to see you all again and finally meet brenlee and buzz ......... apparently there may be something in the works for radium this fall ........ will have to wait and see what transpire .......... ricardo and Irene made it back around 3:00 pm ......... he swung by the house to pick up the items I hauled in the truck for him ......... plus he was on his way to get Irene some beer ......... they were out ...... can't understand why ........ :) :) :)
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

stillflyin
Iron Butt

Post by stillflyin »

Made it back to Bonnyville safe and sound....had a long ride today with high winds all the way from Crossfield
But I home a burnt to a crisp from yesterday.Had a good time seeing everyone

Darkside member since Sept 07

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

not YET Home

Post by Wolfpack »

well made it to Kamloops with NO accident but turned left instead of right , so ended up in New Westminister but did enjoy the new 150Km/h speed limit over the coquihalla but maybe tomorrow head back north.

Chumbly
Hard Core

Post by Chumbly »

did enjoy the new 150Km/h speed limit over the coquihalla but maybe tomorrow head back north.
:shock: Shit, must be magic signs...all I seen was 120km/hr. :anxious:
Still alive and Free....riding on three
'02 1800C "triked"