ABBC SPRING RIDE - June 2nd, 3rd, 4th 2016

Post rides in your area on this forum.

Moderators: RoadWarrior, joeracket, Bam

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Re: ABBC SPRING RIDE????

Post by Wolfpack »

joeracket wrote::think: :think: :think: .......... biggest complaint about shmucks was the small rooms upstairs ........... :think: :think: :think:
So lets book all the down stairs rooms plus book into the motel , the nightly fire and beer fest by the water will be hard to beet !

stillflyin
Iron Butt

Post by stillflyin »

For me it was the bathroom that was small ...it doesn't matter to me either way..just need to start booking

Darkside member since Sept 07

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Post by Wolfpack »

stillflyin wrote:For me it was the bathroom that was small ...it doesn't matter to me either way..just need to start booking
Ok I phone tomorrow and book my site at Smuckers !

Personally I've been to most of the national meets, been to summer meets, New Denver , Sicamous first motel, and several other group meets BUT have to say last year camp fire at Joe's was probably the best group get-together of all of the meets! (except for the lay down in Kamloops) but even hat seemed to have turned out ok! :)

stillflyin
Iron Butt

Post by stillflyin »

Wolfpack wrote:
stillflyin wrote:For me it was the bathroom that was small ...it doesn't matter to me either way..just need to start booking
Ok I phone tomorrow and book my site at Smuckers !

Personally I've been to most of the national meets, been to summer meets, New Denver , Sicamous first motel, and several other group meets BUT have to say last year camp fire at Joe's was probably the best group get-together of all of the meets! (except for the lay down in Kamloops) but even hat seemed to have turned out ok! :)
Ya that was a good night.... I put it across to the boys in Lloyd .... Hopefully they can make it

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

:think: :think: :think: ........ really think if we are going to have a group meet we should all be in the same motel .......... anchor offers free firewood ..... coffee and goodies for breakfast....rooms are completely renovated and modern compared to schmucks............check out the pics on their site ............ plus ......... I am sure that they would not mind if we moved the fire over by the river ............ hell wolfie ......... you just have to jump the fence ...... or you could have the fire and we could jump the fence .... :wink: :wink: :wink:
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

stillflyin
Iron Butt

Post by stillflyin »

joeracket wrote::think: :think: :think: ........ really think if we are going to have a group meet we should all be in the same motel .......... anchor offers free firewood ..... coffee and goodies for breakfast....rooms are completely renovated and modern compared to schmucks............check out the pics on their site ............ plus ......... I am sure that they would not mind if we moved the fire over by the river ............ hell wolfie ......... you just have to jump the fence ...... or you could have the fire and we could jump the fence .... :wink: :wink: :wink:
Works for me lets try it out

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

:) :) :) ......... hokay .......... anchor riverfront it is ......... group rate $69.00 a night ........ identify yourself as Canadian x rider ......... or vtx riders for the rate ........ block of rooms set aside for us up until the 1st of may ......... if your not booked by that time you takes your chances ......... I am already booked for the 2nd, 3rd, & 4th ...... departing on the 5th ........ details on the first post of this thread ....... you all come down to the sick moose .......... :) :) :)

........ yes they have a fire pit ........ free fire wood and bar-b-q's ........
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

Brenlee57

Re: ABBC SPRING RIDE - June 2nd, 3rd, 4th 2016

Post by Brenlee57 »

So does ant one ride thru' Radium Hotsprings that we could join in the journey?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

:think: :think: :think: .......... I think the crew from Saskatchewan went through radium last year on their way to the moose ......... will have to wait and see what their route is this year and if in fact they are attending ..... :think: :think: :think:

stillflyin
Iron Butt

Post by stillflyin »

Brenlee57 wrote:So does ant one ride thru' Radium Hotsprings that we could join in the journey?

We won't be going through radium this yr but if you want to hook up in golden that works... We will be going the round about way to sicamous through nikusp and Vernon on he 2nd

Brenlee57

Post by Brenlee57 »

Thanks. I will discuss this with the Buzz man!

Rickardo

Post by Rickardo »

Booked for 3 and 4 June.

stillflyin
Iron Butt

Post by stillflyin »

2 rooms booked 2-4 th

stillflyin
Iron Butt

Post by stillflyin »

Dwayne and Joel that were with me last yr are in too

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

:clap: :clap: :clap: ........... shaping up pretty good so far ............. remember to post when you are booked so that I can update the list ............... mcjeep ............ :wink: :wink: :wink: