Returning from Dover

Post rides in your area on this forum.

Moderators: RoadWarrior, joeracket, Bam

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Returning from Dover

Post by Wolfpack »

Started home yesterday , stop at my bothers in Huntsville last night then head out about 9 this morning and stopped a about 4 in the Mine. Had a great supper and sipped a few back with the Capt and his mrs qnd planning on running into the Soo and crossing the boarder in the morning.

VTX_XTC
Iron Butt

Post by VTX_XTC »

:cool: :cool: safe trip home , hope ya stay dry
still have an ear to ear grin on my 03 1800 C ,......... air tools , hummmmmm grinder with a cut wheel....no more tank seam

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

:) :) :) .............ride safely...........good to hear the bruce mines connection is still around and kicking :) :) :)
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

hammerman
Hard Core

Post by hammerman »

Crap, missed him by a day!!! Yup, me and DD in the Soo viviting family.

Hammer

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Home

Post by Wolfpack »

Home now and Sorry I missed you hammer but O the things I saw on my way back . Light rain for hours on end , and then wave after wave of sheet rain coming at me one after another at 50 mph. Then it got darker and the skies from hell open up with pea size hail. Getting the bike stopped just in time to cover Sarge up as wave after after wave of hail beat down on me. Soon there was half inch of hail and the road turned white. Was going to wait it out till I looked back and saw the funnel cloud of tornado bearing down on us. Never rode on hail before was a challenge but better than the tornado would have been and that was just Sunday half a day way from Pete's place on Hwy 28 west in Mich. .. Monday cold and wet , and watch a coyote bounce of my hwybars. But today had coffee with Mingo and made it home with just a touch of rain outside Edmonton

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

:clap: :clap: :clap: ...........happy to hear you & the sarge made it home safely :clap: :clap: :clap:
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

VTX_XTC
Iron Butt

Post by VTX_XTC »

:shock: :shock: Yikes :shock: :shock: the twister thing would be scary , glad your home ok
still have an ear to ear grin on my 03 1800 C ,......... air tools , hummmmmm grinder with a cut wheel....no more tank seam

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Sarge again

Post by Wolfpack »

While having coffee with Mingo in Llyod a guy wanted a pic of Sarge and well here it is

must be the most published Xrider