Quan Bags..........

Ask or post anything, MC related.

Moderators: Cat, JD, joeracket, Bam Bam, RoadWarrior, mr.biker

Postby quincyquan » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:15 am

Wolfman wrote:
quincyquan wrote:sorry to hear that but our distributor is Meancycles.com from FL and they sale motorcycle accessories not Mean-city-cycle from NC that special in making seat and bag liner. I have no comment on their service but just to make sure that we are talking about the same one :)

I am sorry I miss read your statement and I apologize, I thought it was the same place.

I do like your bags, my question for you is can I still fit my back rest and rear rack with them. I do long trips with two up, and need the back rest for my rider.

No problem! I can mod the bags to fit any sissy bar bracket and any exhaust on the market, so don't worry about that :)
It's not what you ride, It's who you are!
quincyquan

Postby VTX_XTC » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:11 am

would like to see a photoshop concept for a 2003 1800 C ....... i like the look also
also welcome to the forum
still have an ear to ear grin on my 03 1800 C ,......... air tools , hummmmmm grinder with a cut wheel....no more tank seam
VTX_XTC

Postby quincyquan » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:08 am

VTX_XTC wrote:would like to see a photoshop concept for a 2003 1800 C ....... i like the look also
also welcome to the forum

We had the idea of the design but no sketch yet, sorry. We will make them like a theme bike follow the design of a very famous sport car, but that is the nest year project, so it will be a while before we start it :)
quincyquan

Postby hammerman » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Sounds good Quincy!!!

Hammer
hammerman

Postby quincyquan » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:14 am

After the Extended fender that go along with the custom seat, we just finish the new version of extended rear fender that go with stock seat. This fender is about 10cm longer than the stock R/S rear fender and they will match the on coming drop bags, or you can go solo with this if you want to. It is made of high quality fiber glass, anti-scratch surface, out of mold in gloss Black or White. So if anyone interested in this fender as the first step before going for the drop bags or just want to change to a custom rear Fender....the price will be 299$ for the Fender with led light pre-wired, plus 200$ for Fedex shipping :).
P.S Where to put the turn signal and the licence plate:hmm2:, this is custom made so you feel free to drill any hole to mount the turn signal or the plate:stirpot:. I did drill 2 holes to mount my giant plate as you can see :)
Thanks for your supporting :)
quincyquan

Postby Dirt Road » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:56 am

Hey Quincy, in that 2nd pic.. the side shot.. is your bike up in the air? Just curious, looks like it is but I can't quite tell.

Also.. do you have pics of the new extended bags yet?

I have an '03 S model with Ultimate seats & Samson Cannon exhaust which hangs really, really low, I'm thinking this fender & bags would be awesome.
Dirt Road

Postby quincyquan » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:14 am

Oh yeah! it was on a lift for oil changing, we are finishing the drop bags now, will keep you posted :)
quincyquan

Postby Dirt Road » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:49 am

Hey Quincy.. if ya happen to read this..

Looking at all the pics, there's no chance of keeping the sissy bar on with these bags, eh?

I put on a sissy bar & Ultimate backrest for the Mrs., I'm pretty sure removing it isn't an option for me.
Dirt Road

Postby quincyquan » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:29 am

DaveWithNoGarage wrote:Hey Quincy.. if ya happen to read this..

Looking at all the pics, there's no chance of keeping the sissy bar on with these bags, eh?

I put on a sissy bar & Ultimate backrest for the Mrs., I'm pretty sure removing it isn't an option for me.

Oh, I can mod the bags to fit the sissy bar bracket or any exhaust on the market, so don't worry about that. I have made many bags that fit the sissy bar :)
quincyquan

Postby Dirt Road » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:34 am

Sweet! Now I just gotta save some pennies.
Dirt Road

Postby McJeep » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:55 am

Not so patiently waiting to see the NEO version of bags!!! :lol: :lol:

:pray: :pray: :pray:
VTX 1800N Mediochre mileage Oustanding smileage ;0)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rampant- ... 2280429283
McJeep

Postby Dirt Road » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:58 am

I guess I'm the not-so-official CDN X-Rider guinea pig.

This year's tax return present to myself is Q's new "drop" fender and bags. He tells me they'll be going into the mould this week. Should be here in about 3 weeks.

I'm stoked!!!
Dirt Road

Postby joeracket » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:57 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: ...........hey dave looking forward to pics of the bags on your bike and i'm sure others will be looking for opinions as to fit and quality :clap: :clap: :clap:
Image IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!! Image

joeracket
Site Admin

Postby stillflyin » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:44 am

McJeep wrote:Nice tight N model bags that are true to the lines of that fender (the reason that many buy the Neo) and you'll have one customer for sure :evil:

... so long as I can fit em with my C model exhaust ;0) A lot of ultimate seats out there too so that might be something to consider?

Nice looking stuff! :cool:

i,m with MC on that one.Can't find good bags for the N that follow the fender properly.Would be nice to finally see some

Darkside member since Sept 07
stillflyin

Postby Dirt Road » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:26 pm

Well, here they are, showed up today! Brand spankin new Drop Fender & Bags. They arrived in pristine condition, just farkin awesome! Can't wait to paint'em up!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Dirt Road

PreviousNext

Return to Canadian X Rider Forum