original's

The Captain 90 Runs, Memories, Any Pics or Comments Feel Free to Add

Moderators: RoadWarrior, joeracket, Bam

stillflyin
Iron Butt

original's

Post by stillflyin »

I need the names of the original xriders that where at the very 1st meet in the middle run 10 yrs ago,can someone please message me the names of the guys and gals thx

Darkside member since Sept 07

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

:think: :think: :think: ............chumbly, racket, ricardo, armyboy & wilma, bigbadbrucie, mal, cat & Phyllis, capt90 & lorrie, geayt, Kim & Carley Ann, gaolbird, hammer & Kim, robox aka scuba steve, don juan, beachhondas, mr biker & solange, xman (rode from regina to Winnipeg and went back to regina the same day), also a fella from kenora Ontario running nitrous, forgot his name.............did I miss anyone :think: :think: :think:
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

RoadWarrior
site maintenance

Post by RoadWarrior »

---
Common sense is NOT common...

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

[quote="RoadWarrior"]Moe, any of these ring a bell?

:) :) :) ..............heeeeeeeeeeeyup................that is the original list....found geayt, his wife kim, & daughter carley ann on the list...........thanks.......I think I have pretty well covered everyone who attended the original meet in Winnipeg.................have you tried clicking on the names on that list.............some interesting pictures from the old days :) :) :)

:cool: :cool: :cool: .............on a side note...........carley ann is the youngest X rider to attend a meet ................she rode in the side-car :cool: :cool: :cool:

IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

VTX_XTC
Iron Butt

Post by VTX_XTC »

I waved on the way by to B C
still have an ear to ear grin on my 03 1800 C ,......... air tools , hummmmmm grinder with a cut wheel....no more tank seam