Steinbach Cancelled

The Captain 90 Runs, Memories, Any Pics or Comments Feel Free to Add

Moderators: RoadWarrior, joeracket, Bam

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Re: Western National Meet 2020

Post by Wolfpack »

Heading out the end next week for Friday 13 in Port Dover going to stopping in Steinbach and the way , so wondering about rooms and booking times ! Meet will be last week of July so anyone want to plan on Sturgis will be able to go after our meet. So far only have a couple maybes and if there aren't a bunch more planning on attending it's not really worth it to do a meet ??? Please RRSP me so I can talk realistic to the motel owners! .

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

:clap: :clap: :clap: …… les …… great job trying to keep the national meets going ……… a thankless job that no one realizes or appreciates how much time and effort goes in to arranging a meet like this one …… I myself will not be attending this one …… I really think that now that the original group has gotten older annual rides like the ABBC meet will prevail while national meets have gone the way of the dinosaur …… jmho … wtfdik …… again les ………thank you for your time and effort in trying to make this one happen …… :clap: :clap: :clap:
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Post by Wolfpack »

joeracket wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:25 pm
:clap: :clap: :clap: …… les …… great job trying to keep the national meets going ……… a thankless job that no one realizes or appreciates how much time and effort goes in to arranging a meet like this one …… I myself will not be attending this one …… I really think that now that the original group has gotten older annual rides like the ABBC meet will prevail while national meets have gone the way of the dinosaur …… jmho … wtfdik …… again les ………thank you for your time and effort in trying to make this one happen …… :clap: :clap: :clap:
Your probably right Moe but will wait out this week since I'm not leaving till Thursday so see what response we get by then. But yea we could definitely move the meet to Sicamous !

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Post by Wolfpack »

In southern Ontario , off to Port Dover for Friday the 13 th. hoping to meet Mel and some others but enough about the Trip , Stopped at the motel in Steinbeck and talked to them , They only have 18 rooms and will only hold 10 tell the end of the year if we've doing the summer meet . So unless I here from more Xriders things don't look good , Will be private messaging Racket about what we need to do!

RoadWarrior
site maintenance

Post by RoadWarrior »

Grace and I are planning to come. Not sure about Sturgis yet.
---
Common sense is NOT common...

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

:) :) :) …… In discussion with les and due to lack of enthusiasm for this meet Steinbach is no longer happening. Quinster who lives in Steinbach is moving to Vancouver island …….. this left it to les on his own to arrange this one. To make a long story short the meet has been moved to sicamous, BC. Same date same time … hoping you all understand the dilemma les was in and will make it to the moose. :) :) :)
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!