Trip East not looking Good - Leaving this weekend!

Post rides in your area on this forum.

Moderators: RoadWarrior, joeracket, Bam

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Trip East not looking Good - Leaving this weekend!

Post by Wolfpack »

Vacation planning - Weather totally sucks - Saturday Rain in Edmonton and Saskatoon --Sunday rain in Yorkton and Winnipeg--Monday rain Dryden and Thunder bay --Tuesday rain in the Soo ,Northbay and Huntsville ,Weds rain in Toronto and Hamilton. 5 day 3600km Rain on the motorcycle or ?car!

joeracket
Site Admin

Re: Trip East not looking Good - Leaving this weekend!

Post by joeracket »

:) :) :) ............. take the car ......... sarge will thank you ........... :) :) :)
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

hammerman
Hard Core

Post by hammerman »

Wait 2 days and let the rain get ahead of you!!! :think:

RoadWarrior
site maintenance

Post by RoadWarrior »

:stupid:
---
Common sense is NOT common...

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Made it -- sorta :(

Post by Wolfpack »

Well made it to Dunnville this afternoon.Had a good visit with my brother and nephew in Huntsville , Stopped Sunday and had a fantastic visit with the Capt. and family in Bruce Mines. But may be my last run down on the bike.Friday did Edmonton to Yorkton and it was a good ride. Saturday left Yorkton in he fog but it cleared and did made Winnipeg and the had rain till Kenora heavy at times but pushed on. It cleared up at Dryden and made the run into Thunder Bay and crashed at the Walmart. Got up Sunday morning and head out. Heavy Fog with waves of total coverage fog then the light rain started followed by heavy rain then from Marithon to White River had heavy fog with both light and heavy rain. So all I can really say is most likely be my last run down. Lake Superior , HWY 17 and three different storm fronts WIN , Wolfpack and Sarge lost out on this trip!!

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

:) :) :) ............. good to hear you made it safely despite the bad weather ............ :) :) :)
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

RoadWarrior
site maintenance

Post by RoadWarrior »

Sorry to hear about the bad weather, maybe the trip back will be sunny and dry! ?
---
Common sense is NOT common...