Post by RoadWarrior »

Use our photo gallery instead...
---
Common sense is NOT common...

McJeep
Iron Butt

Re: 7 tunnels

Post by McJeep »

yeahhhhhhh, used it once and actually have a few pics up there but then the whole sign in thing changed and I can't use the same email etc etc etc - kinda lost interest in it - just gonna delete the pic so Mo doesn't have to look at the little x anymore LMAO
2013 F6B Mediocre mileage Outstanding smileage ;*)
2007 HD Deuce - cool weekend scoot :)
2005 VTX 1300R - da wife's :)

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

McJeep wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:10 pm
yeahhhhhhh, used it once and actually have a few pics up there but then the whole sign in thing changed and I can't use the same email etc etc etc - kinda lost interest in it - just gonna delete the pic so Mo doesn't have to look at the little x anymore LMAO
:lol: :lol: :lol: ........ you used to have a big red X in your signature pic before .......... you can post your pic on facebook copy the address and then add it to your signature pic ........ :) :) :)
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

RoadWarrior
site maintenance

Post by RoadWarrior »

McJeep wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:10 pm
I get that you don't want to use it, however there isn't anything wrong with the gallery. Your email is the same as this board, your account is set and the sign in hasn't changed. The login for the gallery is separate than the login for this site. You don't need to create a new account if you have issues, just let me know. If you forgot your password for the gallery, you can reset it here: https://www.canadianxriders.com/gallery/password.php

Using the Facebook link may or may not work if someone looking at your posts doesn't have a Facebook account...food for thought.

I leave it up to you, same price either way.
---
Common sense is NOT common...

McJeep
Iron Butt

Post by McJeep »

Sighhhhhh, tried again

went to link
reset password via the email per normal
tried to login with new password

*Access to this resource on the server is denied!*

don't worry about it - gonna do the same as Mo I think - then it's just one place to hang pics
2013 F6B Mediocre mileage Outstanding smileage ;*)
2007 HD Deuce - cool weekend scoot :)
2005 VTX 1300R - da wife's :)