HAMMERMAN ON HIS WAY

Post rides in your area on this forum.

Moderators: RoadWarrior, joeracket, Bam

DD

HAMMERMAN ON HIS WAY

Post by DD »

Well Hammer left at 10 a.m. heading for Regina. He was the first one in line to get a transit permit and was chomping at the bit to get going. He looked real good on the bike err I mean trike when he left :) :) :) :) :) Safe travels sweetie and will see you on Friday. Love ya lots and lots.
Image[/img]
Hammerman's Wife VTX1800 Never know what colour it will be

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

ride safe hammer

Post by Wolfpack »

Ride safe hammer and hope you got your rain gear with you cause your going to need it!!!

Ironhorse17

Post by Ironhorse17 »

Have a safe trip.

McJeep
Iron Butt

Post by McJeep »

So he gets to do the Sask run after all - yer about 11 months late buddy ;0) I recognize that driveway :) Wish we could do it again this year, but maybe with a little less busy curriculum.

Ride safe bud!
2004 ST1300 Mediochre mileage Oustanding smileage ;*)
2007 HD Deuce - cool weekend scoot :)

RoadWarrior
site maintenance

Post by RoadWarrior »

Well I see the..."I got to get me one of these" looks!!!!

Ride safe!!
---
Common sense is NOT common...

DD

Post by DD »

Never mind him wanting one I want one :) :) :) :) :) and to think it was only 10 min away from the house :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: tried talking Bernie into not taking it but that didn't work :evil: :evil: :evil: told her she wouldn't like it :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: she didn't believe me :( :( :( :( :( :( :( oh well it wasn't meant to be. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dirt Road
Iron Butt

Post by Dirt Road »

That is an awesome lookin trike!

Shiny side up, brother!!

Bring me back some.. uhh.. umm.. wheat? I dunno, nevermind.

Anne
Iron Butt

Post by Anne »

ride safe Hammer! Nice ride! wooHOOOO
"Do many things, have fun forever, make courage your parade" Rina Espiritu

Big Dave
Iron Butt

Post by Big Dave »

Keep posting bud. U need some help in TO let me know.
It's time to quit when you can't get your leg over the seat. AND ONLY THEN !!

don juan

Post by don juan »

Hey Hammerman you really do look good on that trike. Can hardly wait for it to get here. Thanks for the pictures DD, hey you should have rode on the back and came along that way if Geo got tired you could have drove. Thanks again, see you soon Hammer (Bernie)

DD

Post by DD »

Hammer made it to Soo. Staying with our friend Kenny. Planning on leaving around 7-730 a.m. Hoping to make Thunder Bay or Dryden. Like I said you get him on there and you can't get him off. Said it was comfortable. Construction held him up. Got to the Soo about 8:00 so that was good,. Lots of comments from people along the way. So I am sure Bernie you will have the same thing happen to you when your out driving around. Take care and will keep you posted.

Dave: George said that he would take the train. He hasn't been on one in a long time and was looking forward to the ride. Hey what can I say he is weird :) :) :) :) :)

Chumbly
Hard Core

Post by Chumbly »

Ride safe Bro. DD you wanna VTX1300 trike conversion anyway....they are sweet...er...too. :anxious: Chumbly- :)
Still alive and Free....riding on three
'02 1800C "triked"

DD

Post by DD »

Thanks for the info Don. Haven't talked to George yet. He hasn't called. Said he was going to go as far as he could today. Supposed to be Dryden but have a feeling it will be maybe Winnipeg (if he hasn't floated away yet). He is trying to bring you guys sunshine :) :) :) :) :) :) its been hot here for the last couple of days. Too hot to even be outside :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Supposed to rain here tomorrow. :clap: :clap: :clap: hope so cool it off a bit. Will post when I hear from him.

DD

Post by DD »

Just talked to Hammer :clap: :clap: He is in Dryden. Lots and lots of construction. Oh by the way Bernie your going to have your work cut out the trike is filthy. Hammer said he will probably be there tomorrow night if he has his way. Said to say thanks for the heads up about #1. He has an alternate route planned something about Saskatoon???? Have no idea. He will get there. Said he was going to call me from Don Juans tomorrow night. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

don juan

Post by don juan »

DD If he's going that way he can come south at yorkton on number 10 to regina.
don juan