ABBC Spring ride June 6,7,8,9 2019

Post rides in your area on this forum.

Moderators: RoadWarrior, joeracket, Bam

Chumbly
Hard Core

Re: ABBC Spring ride June 6,7,8,9 2019

Post by Chumbly »

drank 4 beer, 2 glasses of wine, getting good at behavin'. :roll:
:anxious: Is that what we're telling Val then, Bernie? Ok :anxious: :anxious: :shh: Lucy and I got home about supper time...only ran out of gas once...right in the driveway to the Canyon Alpine restaurant (Best Burgers in B.C., IMHO)...how's that for timing? Thanks to BCAA we were back on the road in only a little over a hour. :dance: There were some riders conspicuous in their absence ...not mentioning any names...Moe. :nottalking: :anxious: :anxious: Anyway in spite of the rain, (thanx for the tarps, Marilyn), we had a great time again. :) :)
Still alive and Free....riding on three
'02 1800C "triked"

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

Chumbly wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:41 pm
..only ran out of gas once...right in the driveway to the Canyon Alpine restaurant (Best Burgers in B.C., IMHO)...how's that for timing?
:think: :think: :think: ......... i assume you filled up at cache creek ......... all down hill to the husky in boston bar from the canyon alpine ... you could have coasted in ......... :anxious: :anxious: :anxious:
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

Chumbly
Hard Core

Post by Chumbly »

No, that was the problem...only filled up in Kamloops, with the idea of filling up again in Lyton...was no real option there :doh: was a real brain fart on my part. :brick: :brick: :doh: Moe- I was going to try to get to town from the Canyon Alpine...the trike quit three times going down the driveway...no way I was getting into town. Bright side was however -that trike made 205 kilometres on a tank that's usual range is around 185...and the light came on at 159. :think: :think:
'02 1800C "triked"

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

Chumbly wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:58 pm
No, that was the problem...only filled up in Kamloops, with the idea of filling up again in Lyton...was no real option there :doh: was a real brain fart on my part. :brick: :brick: :doh:
:think: :think: :think: .......... heeyup ........ a long haul for our small tanks since they closed the esso station at spences bridge :think: :think: :think:

:) :) :) ……… was the wolfpack the only one who took pics at this meet ……… :) :) :)
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

Chumbly
Hard Core

Post by Chumbly »

Well, Lucy took some...will have to look how to post them. Irene took some... guess you'll just have to be patient. :think: :)
'02 1800C "triked"

stillflyin
Iron Butt

Post by stillflyin »

Had a great time , even those we jeeped it there....back home yesterday safe and sound...now time to get the business on the go

Darkside member since Sept 07

J-B

Post by J-B »

Unfortunately my ride was delayed a week due to the fires in northern AB so I couldn't make it.
Did make it down the following week though. Ended up riding from Kamloops to Vernon then took the #6 out.
Hit both ferries, at Fauquier and Balfour ending up in Cranbrook for the night.
Fantastic roads, already planning the Vancouver Island run via Bella Coola next year.
I don’t feel like going for a ride today, said no motorcyclist ever.

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

J-B wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:20 pm
Unfortunately my ride was delayed a week due to the fires in northern AB so I couldn't make it.
Did make it down the following week though. Ended up riding from Kamloops to Vernon then took the #6 out.
Hit both ferries, at Fauquier and Balfour ending up in Cranbrook for the night.
Fantastic roads, already planning the Vancouver Island run via Bella Coola next year.
:) :) :) ......... good to hear you made it to beautiful british columbia ........ maybe hook up with you next year when your heading back from the island ....... do the seven tunnels ride to boston bar on your way home ..... :) :) :)

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Post by Wolfpack »

To Stillflying yea i screwed up closed the kitchen drawer before filling out the form

stillflyin
Iron Butt

Post by stillflyin »

Wolfpack wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:39 pm
To Stillflying yea i screwed up closed the kitchen drawer before filling out the form

See I told ya .....you should have filled it out.....you have to read it every time you go to do something Les

Darkside member since Sept 07

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Post by Wolfpack »

[quote=Chumbly
[/quote]
sent you a message that you haven't picked up yet ??

Chumbly
Hard Core

Post by Chumbly »

:think: Think I got em Les, thanks... :wink:
'02 1800C "triked"