National Meet 2020 - CANCELLED

The Captain 90 Runs, Memories, Any Pics or Comments Feel Free to Add

Moderators: RoadWarrior, joeracket, Bam

McJeep
Iron Butt

Re: National Meet 2020 - New Venue

Post by McJeep »

Tracy who? 'she at the anchor??
2013 F6B Mediocre mileage Outstanding smileage ;*)
2007 HD Deuce - cool weekend scoot :)
2005 VTX 1300R - da wife's :)

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Post by Wolfpack »

yes the Anchor Riverfront Motel -- 250 836 2546 Meet starting on Tuesday July 28 , Wednesday July 29 - Do a ride around - Thursday 30 - Big Supper night -- Friday 31 Pack and head out - Home or the big Sturge's 80th anniversary !

Chumbly
Hard Core

Post by Chumbly »

Ya, Schmucks is definitely out for us, :speaktothehand: Kinda feeling like Danny on this issue too...just don't know what an alternative would be. :think: Thinking that with the traffic driving through your room, the rates would be lower. JMHO :think: Les, were the rates better because it was the middle of the week.. what's up with that...just curious.
Still alive and Free....riding on three
'02 1800C "triked"

McJeep
Iron Butt

Post by McJeep »

Yeah, I was curious about mid week as well - might kill it fer me as it means a week of holidays instead of just a fri and mon - will see

And before you ask, yes I missed the mid week detail on the initial post :anxious:

stillflyin
Iron Butt

Post by stillflyin »

I’m out for this one anyways...we take off July 18 on the bike to San Diego for 2 weeks

Darkside member since Sept 07

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Post by Wolfpack »

Short explain --- Tue to Thur date gave eastern ride 4 days to make the original Steinbeck site -- only a me and a couple eastern riders chimed up to make it so moved to the Sicamous location to increase turn out. The Sicamous motel has work well for for both campers and roomers and have offered a good price. If someone wants at take over the meet just step up and do it , I've done all I am willing to give on this and will official step back and away from this meet as of today . Good luck to who ever steps forward!

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

Wolfpack wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:19 pm
If someone wants at take over the meet just step up and do it , I've done all I am willing to give on this and will official step back and away from this meet as of today . Good luck to who ever steps forward!
:think: :think: :think: ........ I don't blame you for stepping away from this one les ........ quite obvious that interest in a national meet has waned and due to lack of response on this one I think it is officially dead and done with ......... to quote yul brenner in the king and i ...... so let it be said so let it be done ...... :anxious: :anxious: :anxious:
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

McJeep
Iron Butt

Re: National Meet 2020 - CANCELLED

Post by McJeep »

What he said :stupid: :stupid:

Really too bad that the interest is waning - totally understand your choice Wes

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Re: National Meet 2020 - CANCELLED

Post by Wolfpack »

Well waited to see if anyone wanted to take over the meet and no one has stepped forward , so phoned Tracy at the Anchor Motel and cancelled everything. So if another person does want to step forward everything is open for a restart !