ABBC Meet ?? June 6

Post rides in your area on this forum.

Moderators: RoadWarrior, joeracket, Bam

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

ABBC Meet ?? June 6

Post by Wolfpack »

With the conv19 a full weekend meet looks out of question but what about a ride and meet up for coffee ? Thinking the only open area to meet would be the tiny hamlet of Crowsnest . We wouldn't have to cross the restricted provincial borders just meet up and do the 6 ft wave. Talk from a distance and drink a Tim's coffee ! PS. BC riders you'd have to stop 15 minutes early in Sparwood and buy the coffee for the AB riders cause no where in Crowsnest to buy coffee!

joeracket
Site Admin

Re: ABBC Meet ?? June 6

Post by joeracket »

:lol: :lol: :lol: …… I'll get right on that plus timbits for the sarge …… :anxious: :anxious: :anxious:
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

Wolfpack
Iron Butt

Post by Wolfpack »

joeracket wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:01 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: …… I'll get right on that plus timbits for the sarge …… :anxious: :anxious: :anxious:
Sounds good , i'll let Sarge know your buying ! Doesn't look good for the ride thou , 46 views and your the only response so not sure it will even be a go :( :( :(

joeracket
Site Admin

Post by joeracket »

:) :) :) …… have to agree with you on that one ……… too long a haul for me ……… :) :) :)
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS & LEOS - FEEL FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM !!!

McJeep
Iron Butt

Post by McJeep »

Saw the post - didn't respond - wayyy too far for *coffee* and no, I don't even care that Mo is buying ;)
2013 F6B Mediocre mileage Outstanding smileage ;*)
2007 HD Deuce - cool weekend scoot :)
2005 VTX 1300R - da wife's :)